4 Days / 3 Nights
This Rocky Mountaineer luxury train package between Denver and Moab, in either direction, features a ride on the legendary Rocky Mountaineer without the hassle of crossing an international border. Along with the train trip through the Colorado Rockies and Utah Red Rocks, you’ll enjoy 3 nights along the way: one in Denver, one at Glenwood Springs and one in Moab.
This is a perfect journey for travelers with limited time or those who want to explore Colorado’s mountains and Utah’s Rocks, along with the many National Parks and activities in the area.
This three night package is available from August 14 until October 22, 2021.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer Luxury Train
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner are included on the train
- Overnight accommodations in Denver, Glenwood Springs and Moab
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver or Moab
- Add tours and activities
- SilverLeaf Service: $1586 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $1981 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy. If you want to turn this package into a round trip, add $1250 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Service and $1645 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Plus.
Train Departures – 2021
2021 Departures: Denver to Moab
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16
2021 Departures: Moab to Denver
August 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
October 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.