6 Days / 5 Nights
This Rocky Mountaineer luxury train package between Denver and Moab, in either direction, features a ride on the legendary Rocky Mountaineer without the hassle of crossing an international border. Along with the train trip through the Colorado Rockies and Utah Red Rocks, you’ll enjoy 5 nights along the way: two in Denver, one at Glenwood Springs and two in Moab.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to explore Colorado’s mountains and Utah’s Rocks, along with the many National Parks and activities in the area.
This five night package is available from April 16 until October 25, 2022.
Since this trip either begins or ends in Moab, we want you to know you can fly from Moab to Denver or Denver to Moab. Moab has an airport, CanyonLand Field. There are two flights departing daily for either Denver or Salt Lake City. And you can get transfers between Canyonland Field and downtown Moab using Moab Express.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer Luxury Train
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner are included on the train
- Overnight accommodations in Denver (2), Glenwood Springs (1) and Moab (2)
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver or Moab
- Add tours and activities in Denver and Moab
- Add nonstop flights to/from Moab to Denver or Salt Lake City
- SilverLeaf Service: $2234 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $2880 per person + tax
- These prices are close approximations. Actual prices depend on travel dates.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for prices, information and reservations.
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy. If you want to turn this package into a round trip, add $1456 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Service and $1976 per person + tax for SilverLeaf Plus.
2023 Start Dates: Denver to Moab
This trip begins with a night in Denver each Monday and Friday from April 24 until October 23, 2023
In July and August this trip is available on Mondays only.
June 12, 26
July 3, 10, 24, 31
August 7, 21, 28
September 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 22, 25, 29
October 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23
2023 Start Dates: Moab to Denver
This trip begins with a night in Moab each Tuesday and Saturday from April 22 until October 24, 2023.
In July and August it begins on Tuesdays only.
April 22, 29
May 27, 30
June 3, 17, 24
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
October 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24,
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.