8 Days / 7 Nights
This Memorable week in the Colorado Rockies and Utah Red Rocks with your own rental SUV is our most satisfying train package. It includes the best scenery and the most National Park visits (5). It also offers the best flexibility with your own rental vehicle and all accommodations included in Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab (2 nights), Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park and Las Vegas.
Once you reach Moab, you’ll have two days to explore Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands National Park. And we haven’t even mentioned the amazing train journey between Denver and Moab through some of the most remarkable scenery in the country.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the spectacular Rocks to Red Rocks scenery at their own pace with maximum freedom and either begin or end their vacation in Las Vegas.
This seven night package, available in either direction, operates from until November 10, 2022.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner are included with the Westbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon National Park, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 5 Day SUV rental, pick up in Moab and drop off in Las Vegas
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities
- SilverLeaf Service: $3102 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $3526 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2022
2022 Start Dates: Denver to Las Vegas
August 17, 24, 31
September 7, 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16
2022 Start Dates: Las Vegas to Denver
August 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Service offers plus exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails, outdoor viewing platform and additional course at lunch.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.