8 Days / 7 Nights
Rockies and Red Rocks at Leisure with an SUV is our most comprehensive rail and drive package. It includes overnight stays in Denver, Glenwood Springs, Moab (2 nights), Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park and Las Vegas.
Along with the spectacular two day Rocky Mountaineer train journey, the package includes a tour to Zion and Bryce National Parks, one night at Bryce Canyon, tour to Lake Powell, tour from Lake Powell to Moab via Monument Valley, tour to Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands National Park.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the spectacular Rocks to Red Rocks scenery and either begin or end their vacation in Las Vegas.
This seven night package, available in either direction, operates from August 11 until November 10, 2021.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner are included with the Westbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon National Park, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- 5 Day SUV rental, pick up in Moab and drop off in Las Vegas
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities
- SilverLeaf Service: $3102 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $3526 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2021
2021 Start Dates: Denver to Las Vegas
August 17, 24, 31
September 7, 14, 21, 28
October 5, 12, 19, 26
November 2, 9, 16
2021 Start Dates: Las Vegas to Denver
August 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Service offers plus exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails, outdoor viewing platform and additional course at lunch.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.