8 Days / 7 Nights
Rockies and Red Rocks at Leisure is our most comprehensive package. It includes overnight stays in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Powell Lake, Moab (2 nights), Glenwood Springs and Denver.
Along with the spectacular two day Rocky Mountaineer train journey, the package includes a tour to Zion and Bryce National Parks, one night at Bryce Canyon, tour to Lake Powell, tour from Lake Powell to Moab via Monument Valley, tour to Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point and Canyonlands National Park.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the spectacular Rocks to Red Rocks scenery and either begin or end their vacation in Las Vegas.
This seven night package, available in either direction, operates from August 11 until October 22, 2021.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner are included with the Westbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon National Park, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities
- SilverLeaf Service: $3910 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $4305 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2021
2021 Start Dates: Denver to Las Vegas
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19
2021 Start Dates: Las Vegas to Denver
August 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
September 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
October 2, 6, 9, 12, 16
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.