ALL PACKAGES: 2 Days 4 Days 5 Days 6 Days 7 Days 8 Days
6 Days / 5 Nights
This great self drive train package travels between Salt Lake City , Bryce Canyon, Moab (2 nights), Glenwood Springs and Denver.
It includes the 2 day Rocky Mountaineer train journey, one night in Salt Lake City , visit to Zion National Park, one night at Bryce Canyon, two nights in Moab, tours to Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point, Canyonlands National Park, one night in Glenwood Springs and one night in Denver.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the spectacular Rocks to Red Rocks scenery with the freedom of their own vehicle so they can stop and start whenever they want.
This six night package, available in either direction, is available until mid November 2022.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- 4 day SUV rental, pick up in Moab and drop off in Salt Lake City or vice versa.
- Two Breakfasts and one lunch included with the Westbound package
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Salt Lake City, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Bryce National Park, Salt Lake City
- Add tours and activities
- SilverLeaf Service: $2539 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $2934 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2022
2022 Start Dates: Denver to Salt Lake City
Each Saturday and Tuesday
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19
2022 Start Dates: Salt Lake City to Denver
Each Friday and Monday
August 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
September 3, 5, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
October 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.