7 Days / 6 Nights Red Rocks Discovery Rail & Drive
We offer two 7 day packages. The first that includes a 4 day rental SUV is described here. To get more information about the same itinerary with tours instead of a rental car, see The Colorado Rockies Explorer package.
This Rail and Drive luxury Rocky Mountaineer train + drive package includes stays in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Moab (2 nights), Glenwood Springs and Denver.
It includes the 2 day Rocky Mountaineer luxury train journey, visits to Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and tours to Arches National Park, Dead Horse Point and , Canyonlands National Park and all tours and transportation.
This is a perfect journey for travelers who want to immerse themselves in the spectacular scenery of Colorado’s Rockies and Utah’s Red Rocks, and either begin or end their vacation in Las Vegas.
This six night package, is available from August 11 until October 22, 2021.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer luxury train
- Two Breakfasts and one lunch included with the Westbound package
- One Breakfast, one lunch and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon National Park, Moab (2), Glenwood Springs and Denver
- Four day SUV rental including a National Park pass, map and navigational help
- Optional access to the Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab or Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities – You have your own car so your time’s your own
- SilverLeaf Service: $2679 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $3074 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2021
2021 Start Dates: Denver to Las Vegas
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19
2021 Start Dates: Las Vegas to Denver
August 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
September 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.