We have two 7 night packages. Both include stays in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon, Moab (2 nights), Glenwood Springs and Denver.
Both feature the 2 day Rocky Mountaineer luxury train journey through Colorado’s Rockies and Utah’s Red Rocks and both include visits to 4 National Parks: Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park.
This is a perfect journey if you want to enjoy the luxurious Rocky Mountaineer train trip, immerse yourself in Colorado’s and Utah’s magical scenery and either begin or end your adventure in Las Vegas.
7 Days / 6 Nights Colorado Rockies Explorer + Las Vegas
This six night package is available from August 12 until October 22, 2021.
Call us at 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on the Rocky Mountaineer luxury train
- Five Breakfasts, 2 lunches and one dinner included with the Eastbound package
- Five Breakfasts, 2 lunches and two dinners are included with the Westbound package
- Overnight accommodations in Las Vegas, Bryce Canyon National Park, Moab (2), Denver, Glenwood Springs and Denver
- Optional Lounge car with SilverLeaf Plus upgrade
- Add additional hotel nights in Denver, Moab, Bryce National Park, Las Vegas
- Add tours and activities
- Add a rental car
- SilverLeaf Service: $3295 per person + tax
- SilverLeaf Plus Service: $3690 per person + tax
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email for more information and reservations.
Prices are per person in US dollars before taxes based on double occupancy.
Package Start Dates – 2021
2021 Start Dates: Denver to Las Vegas
August 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19
2021 Start Dates: Las Vegas to Denver
August 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
September 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23,26, 30
October 3, 7, 10, 14, 17
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot meals served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- SilverLeaf Plus Service – Includes everything SilverLeaf Plus Service offers exclusive access to the Lounge car with its complimentary cocktails.
- View the SilverLeaf and SilverLeaf Plus Service
- GoldLeaf Service is not offered on the Rockies to Red Rocks route because the GoldLeaf car is too tall to fit into some tunnels along the route.