This memorable three day / two night trip is available, in both directions, from late April until the first two weeks of October.
There is no train service from Jasper National Park to Lake Louise, Banff or to Calgary or Edmonton airport. However, there are several convenient options for getting from Jasper to other destinations.
Transportation to and from Jasper National Park
- You can take the ViaRail Train West to Vancouver or East to Toronto, Montreal, Quebec or Halifax.
- Shuttles are available from Jasper to Lake Louise, Banff and Calgary.
- Tours are also available from Jasper to Lake Louise and Banff National Park.
Let us know if you’d like to add a transfer to d
owntown Calgary or Calgary airport or a tour to Lake Louise or Banff National Park and we’ll help make that happen.
- Rental Car Options:
Hertz Car Rental
National Car Rental at Jasper Train Station
Avis Car Rental
Enterprise Car Rental
Book your car well in advance since Jasper rental cars are sometimes in short supply..
- Three days on the Rocky Mountaineer
- Breakfast from Vancouver to Whistler and breakfast and lunch each day from Whistler to Jasper
- Overnight accommodation in Whistler and Quesnel
- Transfers between the train and hotel in Vancouver, Whistler and Quesnel
- Add hotel nights in Vancouver and Jasper
- Add airport transfers
- Add nights in Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add tours in Vancouver and the Rockies
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers. This train route, between Vancouver and Jasper National Park, via Whistler, is available in GoldLeaf Service only.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email for more information and prices.
|Vancouver to Jasper via Whistler
|April & October||$3,571|
|May to July||$4,003|
|August & September||$4,087|
Prices are per person before taxes based on double occupancy.
Train Departures – 2023
2023 Departures: Vancouver to Jasper via Whistler
May 6, 13, 20, 27
June 3, 10, 17, 24
July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
August 5, 12, 19, 26
September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
2023 Departures: Jasper to Vancouver via Whistler
May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
June 6, 13, 20, 27
July 4, 11, 18, 25
August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
September 5, 12, 19, 26
October 3, 10
Rocky Mountaineer: GoldLeaf Service
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages on the train and overnight accommodations are included in Whistler and Quesnel.