12 Nights / 13 Days
This spectacular and perfectly balanced vacation includes 4.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, from Vancouver to Banff and from Jasper to Whistler and Whistler to Vancouver.
Along with your 4.5 days on the train, you’ll spend 7 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, touring the Columbia Icefield, Yoho Park and Banff by motor coach and strolling along the shore of Lake Louise.
Includes overnight stays in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Lake Louise Banff and Kamloops.
- 4.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf Service
- 4 hour Rocky Mountaineer train from Whistler to Vancouver
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 1 afternoon snack
- 12 nights hotel accommodation
- Yoho Park Tour, Banff to Lake Louise
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Lake Louise to Jasper
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff,
Jasper, Quesnel and Whistler
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add activities in Jasper National Park, Lake Louise and Banff National Park
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email for prices and more information.
- It’s possible to enjoy SilverLeaf hotels and upgrade to GoldLeaf Service on the train only. Call for prices.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2024 Prices
|Start Dates||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|June||$11,569||Call for Prices|
|July||$11,676||Call for Prices|
|August||$11,713||Call for Prices|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
Starts in Vancouver
May 7, 14, 21, 28
June 4,11, 18, 25
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August 6, 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|4||Free Day to explore Banff National Park||Banff|
|5||Free Day to explore Banff National Park||Banff|
|6||Yoho Park Tour and transfer to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|7||Free Day in Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|8||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|9||Free Day to explore Jasper National Park||Jasper|
|10||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|11||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|12||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|13||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: GoldLeaf Service
- This pacakage is only available in GoldLeaf and GoldLeaf Deluxe Service.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.