10 Nights / 11 Days
This wonderful adventure is our only round trip package that begins and ends in Calgary. It includes 4 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, 3 nights in the Rockies and an overnight excursion to Victoria.
The Rockies and Victoria Circle begins with a night in Calgary on select dates from April 26 to September 23, 2024.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 10 nights hotel accommodations
- Vancouver Lookout
- Transfer between Calgary Downtown and Lake Louise
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer and Glacier SkyWalk,
- Vancouver to Victoria Tour, including Butchart Gardens and BC Ferries
- Transfer between Banff and Calgary Airport
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Banff, and Jasper
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add breakfast at your hotels in Vancouver, Calgary and the Rockies
- Upgrade to Lake View Room at Lake Louise (SilverLeaf Service)
- Add Additional Nights in the Rockies: Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email us for specific prices, more information and reservations.
|Calgary to Calgary
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 3 -17||$6,627||$8,807||$9,462|
|May 20 – 27||$6,936||$9,249||$9,818|
|Jun 3 – 24||$7,032||$9,415||$10,039|
|Jul 1 – 27||$7,110||$9,585||$10,329|
|Aug 5 – 30||$7,110||$9,705||$10,211|
|Sep 2 – 16||$7,237||$9,669||$10,138|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
2024 Schedule –
|Starts in Calgary
April 26, 29
May 3, 6, 10, 13, 20, 27
June 3, 10, 17, 24
July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
August 5, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
September 2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 23
|Calgary to Calgary
|1||Arrive in Calgary||Calgary|
|2||Transfer Calgary Downtown to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|3||Icefield Parkway Tour & Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|5||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|6||Free Day in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|7||Tour to Victoria including Butchart Gardens and BC Ferries||Victoria|
|8||Free day in Victoria. Motorcoach and BC Ferries Victoria to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|9||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|10||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Banff||Banff|
|11||Transfer Banff to Calgary Airport|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with upgraded rooms your hotels. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service