11 Nights / 12 Days
This spectacular and perfectly balanced vacation includes 4.5 days on the Rocky Mountaineer, each day on a different route, a half day journey on the scenic train from Vancouver to Whistler along the ocean’s shore and then north into the mountains.
Along with your 4.5 days on the train, you’ll spend 6 days exploring the Canadian Rockies, touring the Columbia Icefield, Yoho Park and Banff by motor coach, and strolling along the shore of Lake Louise.
Includes overnight stays in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Chateau Lake Louise, Banff and Kamloops.
- 4.5 days Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf Service
- Rocky Mountaineer Vancouver to Whistler Train Journey
- 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 11 nights hotel accommodation
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer and Glacier SkyWalk, Jasper to Lake Louise
- Yoho Park Tour, Lake Louise to Banff
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, Banff and Kamloops
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add activities in Jasper National Park, Lake Louise and/or Banff National Park
- Add breakfasts and/or dinners at your hotels
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email us for more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2023 Prices
|Start Dates||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|July & August||$11,806||$10,851|
Rates are per person, before taxes, based on Double occupancy. These prices are close approximations.
Starts in Vancouver
May 5, 12, 19, 26
June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
July 7, 14, 21, 28
August 4, 11, 18, 25
September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper National Park||Jasper|
|5||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|6||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer & Glacier SkyWalk||Lake Louise|
|7||Free Day at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|8||Yoho Park Tour and transfer to Banff National Park||Banff|
|9||Free Day in Banff National Park||Banff|
|10||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|11||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|12||Vacation ends after your night in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: GoldLeaf Service
- This package is available in GoldLeaf and GoldLeaf Deluxe Only
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service