WRDE/WRDW – 4 Nights / 5 Days
This classic Canadian Rockies rail journey includes a night in Vancouver, a three hour rail tour to Whistler including breakfast on the train.
After a night in Whistler Village, you’ll have two days on the all daylight Rocky Mountaineer from Whistler to Jasper in your choice of SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, breakfast and lunch on the train to Jasper, four hotel stays: Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel, Jasper, train station transfers and luggage handling at each destination.
Though most people don’t know it, Jasper National Park is a significant train hub. From Jasper, you can travel by ViaRail train east across Canada. Your destination can be Edmonton, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec or Halifax.
You can also go from Jasper National Park on the ViaRail train back to Vancouver. Trains leave Jasper for Vancouver each Tuesday, Friday and Sunday in Summer.
Another option is to take the ViaRail train from Jasper National Park to Price George and on to the west coast at Prince Rupert. From Prince Rupert, you can take the Alaska marine highway ferries to Alaska or back to Seattle.
Finally, you can fly from Prince Rupert to Vancouver or take the BCFerries ferry from Prince Rupert to Victoria, BC.
- Three hour train tour on Rocky Mountaineer’s Whistler train
- Two days on board the Rocky Mountaineer Train
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Overnight accommodations in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel and Jasper
- Transfers between hotel and the train station and all luggage handling
- Add nights in Vancouver, Jasper, Lake Louise, Jasper and/or Calgary
- Add a rental car in the Rockies
- Add a rental Car from the Rockies to Vancouver or Calgary
- Add activities in Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add helicopter sightseeing in the Rockies
- Add float plane tours or Victoria flights in Vancouver
- Add airport transfers
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- This package begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver on Mondays and Thursdays
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for specific prices, more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Jasper – 2021 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 7 – 14||$3,004||$4,143||$4,267|
|May 21 – 28||$3,004||$4,342||$4,483|
|Jun 4 – 25||$3,059||$4,389||$4,530|
|Jul 2 – 30||$3,059||$4,399||$,4530|
|Aug 6 – Sep 24||$3,109||$4,479||$4,610|
Prices are per person, before taxes, based on Double Occupancy
|Starts in Vancouver
May 7, 14, 21, 28
June 4, 11, 18, 25
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August 6, 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24
|Starts in Jasper
May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
June 7, 14, 21, 28
July 5, 12, 19, 26
August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
September 6, 13, 20, 27
|Vancouver to Jasper||Jasper to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver||Arrive in Jasper||Jasper|
|2||Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler||Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|3||Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel||Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|4||Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper||Jasper||Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|5||Vacation ends in Jasper||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with Deluxe Fairmont Hotel rooms
- View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service