SJJE/SJJW – 10 Nights / 11 Days
Experience the natural beauty of Western Canada and get out and about. In addition to relaxing sightseeing journeys, you’ll enjoy guided hiking in Jasper National Park, rafting on the Bow River, canoeing on Lake Louise, and more!
The Journey through the Clouds Outdoor Adventures begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver each Sunday and Wednesdays from May 26 to September 5, 2021. It begins with an overnight stay in Calgary each Sunday and Thursday from May 30 to September 12, 2021.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- 10 nights hotel accommodations
- Vancouver Lookout
- Zodiac Tour on Howe Sound or a Guided Cycling Tour of Vancouver
- Guided hiking in Jasper National Park
- Icefields Tour with Ice Explorer and Glacier SkyWalk between Jasper and Lake Louise
- Voyageur canoeing on Lake Louise
- Yoho Park Tour, Lake Louise to Banff
- Bow River Float Trip
- Banff to Calgary Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Calgary Tower
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, and Jasper
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add breakfast at your hotels in Vancouver, Calgary and the Rockies
- Upgrade to Lake View Room at Lake Louise (SilverLeaf Service)
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver and/or Calgary
- Add additional Nights in Vancouver and/or Calgary
- Add Additional Nights in the Rockies: Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- This package begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver on Mondays and Thursday or an overnight stay in Calgary on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Call 604-990-9299 or 1-800-913-9207 or Email us for specific prices, more information and reservations.
|Vancouver to Calgary – 2021 Prices
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|Jun 2 – 27||$5,820||$8,079||$8,725|
|Jul 4 – 7||$5,989||$8,244||$8,929|
|Jul 11 – 28||$5,820||$8,114||$8,789|
|Aug 1 – 29||$5,870||$8,194||$8,869|
|Sep 1 – 5||$5,870||$8,194||$8.869|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
|Starts in Vancouver
May 26, 30
June 2, 6, 9,13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30
July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
September 1, 5
|Starts in Calgary
June 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
July 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
September 2, 5, 9, 12
|Vancouver to Calgary||Calgary to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver||Arrive in Calgary||Calgary|
|2||Vancouver Outdoor Activities (Choice)||Vancouver||Panoramic Helicopter Tour & Banff Gondola
Transfer Calgary to Banff
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops||Bow River raft float||Banff|
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper||Jasper||Yoho Park Tour Transfer to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|5||Jasper Guided Hiking||Jasper||Voyageur canoeing and Free Day||Lake Louise|
|6||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Lake Louise||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|7||Voyageur canoeing and Free Day||Lake Louise||Jasper Guided Hiking||Jasper|
|8||Yoho Park Tour Transfer to Banff||Banff||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|9||Bow River raft float||Banff||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|10||Banff Gondola, Panoramic Helicopter Tour
|Calgary||Vancouver Outdoor Activities (Choice)||Vancouver|
|11||Vacation ends in Calgary||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with upgraded rooms your hotels. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service