4 Nights / 5 Days
The Canadian Rockies Lake Louise Experience includes one night in Vancouver, two days on the Rocky Mountaineer, two nights at the Chateau Lake Louise and a transfer to Calgary airport.
This package, like all Rocky Mountaineer packages, can be customized with additional nights in the Rockies. See the add on options below.
If you have a limited time and want to make the most of your trip to the Canadian Rockies, this is a great way to do it.
Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations.
- Two days on board the spectacular Rocky Mountaineer
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- Overnight accommodations in Vancouver, Kamloops, and Lake Louise
- Transfers between the train and hotel at each destination
- Transfer from Lake Louise to Calgary downtown or Calgary airport
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver and Calgary
- Add additional nights in the Rockies
- Add a tour to Banff or the Columbia Icefield
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- If you are traveling during the Calgary Stampede and Calgary is part of your itinerary, expect to pay more.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299, Email for more information and reservations
|Vancouver to Calgary or Reverse – 2023 Prices|
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 15 – Jul 31||$3,843||$5,073||$5,220|
Prices are quoted in Canadian dollars, per person, before taxes, based on Double Occupancy. Prices are a close approximation.
Starts in Vancouver
|Starts in Calgary
April 17, 21, 24, 28
May 1, 5, 8, 9, 12, 16, 22, 23, 26, 29, 30
June 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30
July 3, 4, 7, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21, 24, 25, 28, 31
August 1, 4, 7, 8, 11, 14, 15, 18, 21, 22, 25, 28, 29
September 1, 4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29
October 2, 6, 9, 13
|Vancouver to Calgary||Calgary to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver||Arrive in Calgary & Transfer to Lake Louise||Chateau Lake Louise|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops||Free Day at Lake Louise||Chateau Lake Louise|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Lake Louise||Chateau Lake Louise||Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|4||Free day at the Chateau||Chateau Lake Louise||Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|5||Vacation ends in Calgary||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages are included.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe: All the amenities of GoldLeaf Service plus larger rooms with better views than GoldLeaf Service.
- View the Differences between SilverLeaf Service and GoldLeaf Service