8 Nights / 9 Days
Journey through the awe-inspiring Canadian Rockies on this circle trip and discover the natural wonders of towering mountains, the Columbia Icefield and the beauty of both Lake Louise and Jasper National Park.
The Canadian Rockies Lake Louise Circle begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver each Monday and Thursday from April 17 to October 9, 2024.
- 4 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches
- 8 nights hotel accommodations
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer and Glacier SkyWalk
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops, Lake Louise, and Jasper National Park
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add breakfast at your hotels in Vancouver and the Rockies
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver
- Add additional nights in Vancouver
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices below are close approximations. Prices fluctuate from departure to departure.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- This package begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver on Mondays and Thursdays
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email us for specific prices, more information and reservations.
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy –
|Vancouver to Vancouver – 2024 Prices
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 1 – 15||$5838||$8846||$9167|
Prices are per person, before taxes based on Double Occupancy
|Starts in Vancouver (Roundtrip) Mondays and Thursdays
April 17, 20, 24, 27
May 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25,29
June 1, 5, 8, 22, 29
July 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 31
August 3, 7, 10, 17, 21, 24
September 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
October 2, 5, 9
|Vancouver to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Lake Louise||Lake Louise|
|4||Free Day to Explore Lake Louise & surrounding area||Lake Louise|
|5||Icefield Parkway Tour & Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|6||Free Day to Explore Jasper National Park||Jasper|
|7||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Kamloops||Kamloops|
|8||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|9||Vacation ends when you check out of your Vancouver hotel|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the train with upgraded rooms your hotels. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
View the Differences between SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service