NRHE/NRHW – 8 Nights / 9 Days
You’ll spend the night in Whistler Village before boarding the Rocky Mountaineer for your two day train journey to Jasper National Park. You’ll follows a rugged, northern route so you’ll be treated to spectacular scenery from start to finish.
When you reach Jasper, you’ll have a full day to explore Jasper. After your second night in Jasper, enjoy guided motor coach tours of the Columbia Icefield, the Athabasca Glacier, Yoho National Park and Banff. A helicopter flightseeing tour is included on your journey between Banff and Calgary.
This vacation begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver each Friday between April 30 and September 24, 2021. It begins with an overnight stay in Calgary each Thursday from April 29 and September 23, 2021.
In 2017 this package was called the Northern Explorer.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 3.5 hour Rocky Mountaineer Whistler Sea to Sky Climb
- 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches (Reverse itinerary features 2
breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 afternoon snack)
- 8 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Jasper Highlights Tour
- Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer, Jasper to
- Yoho Park Tour, Lake Louise to Banff
- Banff to Calgary Tour, including Banff Gondola
- Panoramic Helicopter Flightseeing
- Calgary Tower
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Whistler, Quesnel
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add airport transfers in Vancouver and Calgary
- Add additional nights in the Rockies
- Add activities in Jasper, Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Ask for available promotions when you book.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 604-990-9299 or Email to get prices for your trip.
|Vancouver to Calgary – 2021 Prices
|Start Dates||SILVERLEAF||GOLDLEAF||GOLDLEAF DELUXE|
|May 7 – 14||$4,882||$6,575||$6,961|
|Jun 4 – 25||$5,247||$7,323||$7,712|
|Jul 2 – 9||$5,384||$7,474||$7,850|
|Jul 16 – 30||$5,247||$7,367||$7,712|
|Aug 6 – 20||$5,297||$7,447||$7,819|
|Aug 27 – Sep 10||$5,334||$7,424||$7,757|
|Sep 17 – 24||$5,297||$7,349||$7,716|
Prices are per person, before taxes, based on Double Occupancy
May 7, 14, 21, 28
June 4, 11, 18, 25
July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
August 6, 13, 20, 27
September 3, 10, 17, 24
May 6, 13, 20, 27
June 3, 10, 17, 24
July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
August 5, 12, 19, 26
September 2, 9, 16, 23
|Vancouver to Calgary||Calgary to Vancouver|
|1||Arrive in Vancouver||Vancouver||Arrive in Calgary||Calgary|
|2||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler||Panoramic Helicopter and Banff Tour with Gondola
Transfer to Banff
|3||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel||Yoho Park Tour
Transfer to Lake Louise
|4||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Jasper||Jasper||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Jasper|
|5||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper||Jasper Highlights Tour||Jasper|
|6||Icefields Parkway Tour, including Ice Explorer||Lake Louise||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Quesnel||Quesnel|
|7||Yoho Park Tour and transfer to Banff||Banff||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Whistler||Whistler|
|8||Banff Tour with Gondola and Panoramic Helicopter
Transfer to Calgary
|Calgary||On the Rocky Mountaineer to Vancouver||Vancouver|
|9||Vacation ends in Calgary||Vacation ends in Vancouver|
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included .
- View the Differences between SilverLeaf Service and GoldLeaf Service