3 Nights / 4 Days
This Rocky Mountaineer rail journey includes a two day, all daylight journey on the Rocky Mountaineer in your choice of SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf Service, breakfast and lunch on the train both days, three nights hotel accommodations, all hotel/train station transfers and luggage handling.
The Rocky Mountaineer does not travel all the way to Calgary but you can book one of the packages below and add a transfer from Banff or Lake Louise to Calgary Downtown or to the Calgary Airport for an additional fee. The transfer from Lake Louise to Calgary takes approximately 3 hours. The transfer from Banff to Calgary takes approximately 2 hours.
SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service are available on the Rocky Mountaineer in both directions between Vancouver and Banff and Vancouver and Lake Louise.
All Rocky Mountaineer Classic Rail Vacations include a hotel night in Vancouver, a hotel night in Kamloops and a hotel night in the Canadian Rockies: Banff, Lake Louise.
Rocky Mountaineer’s Classic Rail Vacation begins with an overnight stay in Vancouver from April 26 to October 4, 2022 (depending on your route). It begins with an overnight stay in Banff, or Lake Louise from April 28 to October 6, 2022 (depending on your route). All tour start dates are listed below.
- 2 day Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf or SilverLeaf Service
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- Vancouver Lookout
- Rail station transfers in Vancouver, Kamloops and Banff or Lake Louise
- Luggage handling and National Park Pass
- Add nights in Vancouver, Banff, Lake Louise and/or Calgary
- Add a rental car in the Rockies
- Add a rental car from the Rockies to Vancouver or Calgary
- Add activities in Lake Louise and/or Banff
- Add sightseeing in Vancouver and tours to Victoria and Butchart Gardens
- Add helicopter sightseeing in the Rockies
- Add float plane tours or Victoria flights in Vancouver
- Prices depend on when you travel, number of travelers, and train service you choose.
- Prices can change based on hotel availability at the time of booking.
- Call 1-800-913-9207 or 1-604-990-9299 or Email for prices not listed below, for more information and for reservations.
Levels of Service
Rocky Mountaineer: SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service
- SilverLeaf Service includes reserved seating in a custom built single level car with expansive windows curving into the ceiling, hot breakfast and lunch served at your seat, and complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during the day.
- GoldLeaf Service – Reserved seating in the GoldLeaf elevated dome car. Breakfast and lunch are served in the GoldLeaf dining car and GoldLeaf passengers have access to the outdoor viewing platform.
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are included on the train.
- GoldLeaf Deluxe – GoldLeaf Service on the Rocky Mountaineer and upgraded rooms at your overnight accommodations.
- View the Differences among SilverLeaf and GoldLeaf Service